Jacoby studios

brand logo
Jacoby studios By David Chipperfield Architects as Architects


160890902292739.jpg Photographer: © Simon Menges


160890902515082.jpg Photographer: © Simon Menges


160890902786281.jpg Photographer: © Simon Menges


16089090294552.jpg Photographer: © Simon Menges


160890903784004.jpg Photographer: © Simon Menges


160890904035882.jpg Photographer: © Simon Menges


160890904250007.jpg Photographer: © Simon Menges


160890904519322.jpg Photographer: © Simon Menges


16089090492401.jpg Photographer: © Simon Menges


160890905298513.jpg Photographer: © Simon Menges


16089090555469.jpg Photographer: © Simon Menges


160890908069266.jpg Photographer: © David Chipperfield Architects


16089090814488.jpg Photographer: © David Chipperfield Architects


160890908193291.jpg Photographer: © David Chipperfield Architects


160890908266274.jpg Photographer: © David Chipperfield Architects


160890908213440.jpg Photographer: © David Chipperfield Architects


160890908348779.jpg Photographer: © David Chipperfield Architects


160890908416804.jpg Photographer: © David Chipperfield Architects


160890908592803.jpg Photographer: © David Chipperfield Architects


160890908613692.jpg Photographer: © David Chipperfield Architects


160890908765389.jpg Photographer: © David Chipperfield Architects


160890908826050.jpg Photographer: © David Chipperfield Architects


16089090897860.jpg Photographer: © David Chipperfield Architects


160890909079833.jpg Photographer: © David Chipperfield Architects


160890909122758.jpg Photographer: © David Chipperfield Architects


160890909233447.jpg Photographer: © David Chipperfield Architects


160890909616344.jpg Photographer: © David Chipperfield Architects

The former ‘St. Vincenz hospital’ is situated in the medieval town centre of Paderborn next to the western tributary of the Pader Springs. The hospital moved out in 2013 and the existing complex has been converted into a new headquarter for a family-run company designed by David Chipperfield Architects Berlin.

The existing ensemble originates from a former seventeenth century Capuchin monastery. The buildings, which were used as a hospital from 1841 onwards, were severely damaged during the Second World War. Subsequently, the complex underwent several changes and extensions through reconstruction and later modifications. The conversion for the Jacoby Studios involved…


Products used in this Projects

No products related to this project

0 Comments


Project details
Location PaderbornNorth Rhine-WestphaliaGermany
Program Type Office
Year Build completed in the year 2020
Tags Headquarters
Involve Companies
Architects David Chipperfield Architects

Similar Projects