- This policy covers how Archidust treats personal information that Archidust collects and receives. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Archidust does not own or control, or to people that Archidust does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use.
- Archidust does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available on Archidust. However, with respect to Content you submit or make available on Archidust, you grant Archidust the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, distribute, display and create derivative works from the Submission, in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or in part, without any restriction or responsibilities to you.
- Archidust collects personal information when you register to add as a people, when you register to use our Archidust and when you register for sweepstakes or other promotions or services.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, pin code, occupation, industry, and other contact information. Once you register with Archidust and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- Archidust automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP Address, Archidust cookie information, and the page you request.
- Archidust uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Archidust will not monitor or disclose any private e-mail message or address information unless required by law, regulation, court order, or legitimate administrative purpose. Any personally identifiable information that you provide will only be used by Archidust and certain business partners in order to provide you with a more customized and efficient service. You may receive program information and updates from Archidust periodically, and have the right and ability to opt out of any communications not directly related to the Archidust service you are utilizing.
- Archidust does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Archidust under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Archidust communicate with you about offers from Archidust and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- Archidust may display targeted advertisements based on personal information.
- Archidust does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Archidust advertisers include companies who cater to the needs of the industry you are in.
- Archidust may set and access Archidust cookies on your computer.
- Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Archidust ‘s cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your Archidust Account Information at any time
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Archidust service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and Archidust Newsletters that are considered part of your Archidust account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your Archidust newsletter account.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Archidust may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Archidust account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org