Internship – Content Assistant
APPROX. START DATE: ASAP
ESTIMATED DURATION OF ASSIGNMENT: 6 months to start
LOCATION: From anywhere
JOB DESCRIPTION: We are looking for an intern that is excited about social media and digital communication/marketing in general. The Archidust team is small, which means you’ll get a chance to work on a lot of different skills: writing press releases, creating newsletters, working on communication strategy, managing web analytics, working closely with the marketing manager and maintain contacts with clients.
• Responsible for supporting and updating content for Marketing, Product Merchandising teams
• Partner with various teams to gain product knowledge and improve site content
• Extract data in Excel and deliver periodic and ad hoc reports for your category
• Identify opportunities to improve site usability
• Act as a point person for other teams regarding content issues, customer specific questions, and ad hoc reporting needs
• 0-1+ years of Experience with web content and or data entry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (optional)
What will you get?
-Although this is a unpaid internship but you can earn incentives based on signups.
-A Bonus for Excellent performers.
No. of positions